Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Piadina

While discussing turkish pita on alt.bread, I went browsing and found Pam's site here: http://backyardpizzeria.blogspot.com/search/label/bread. She has a recipe for piadina that I tried. Look there for the recipe. I followed the instructions most of the way, but tried baking it from a cold oven. I baked it for 25 minutes in a convection oven set to heat to 500 deg F which in my oven is 475 deg. Here is what it looked like.


Mrs. A and I snacked on the warm bread dipped in herb olive oil with a couple of glasses of inexpensive but good wine. Mmmm, good.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hi John, great looking Piadina. I've never tried it in the oven, but will give it a try once the weather cools down a bit down here. I love the versatility of this type of bread, and good olive oil and not so good wine certainly is a great way to relax and enjoy.